___ _ ___ _ ___ ___
___| | |_| | |___|_ | ___| |
| _| | | _| | | | |_| |_| | | |
|_| |___|_| |___|_|_|_|_____|_|_|___|
WHAT IS IT?
yet another (funny) irc bot written in perl with a stupid AI.
WHAT IT SUPPORTS?
all unix system that have perl! :)
ipv6 support. tested also under win32 with activeperl (just ipv4).
can't understand any jolly characters (ex. *?...), look at the README.
if you found another bug please tell me.
email@example.com [pgp key]
all mystical people :)
28/04/2002 - 2.61pre:
- now the !!! seen command have a database where store last join/part/quit/kick
of a nick.
- background flag implemented. now you can start directly r0t0l1n0 in background.
27/03/2002 - 2.60pre:
- a new AI was developed.
- autocycle if the bot is alone in a channel.
- another step to a stable release.
31/01/2002 - 2.59pre:
- some general bug fix
23/01/2002 - 2.58pre:
- fixed a bug in !!! del* command now you can remove "0" (ex. !!! delautop 0).
- added a secure check: now you can't delete the last owner.
22/01/2002 - 2.57pre:
- fixed a stupid bug in !!! nick command.
- lot to do nothing done:)
19/01/2002 - 2.56pre:
- fixed the function that return localtime now I think that he'll not
return strange time in logfile.
- pipe "|" not accepted in nickBOT value in rotolino.conf.
15/01/2002 - 2.56pre:
- quitmsg var added to rotolino.conf, when rotolino will be killed or no
reason specified (!!! quit) he quit with quitmsg reason. (no more EOF)
15/01/2002 - 2.55pre:
- removed privmsg that inform user that he is timeouted.
15/01/2002 - 2.54pre:
- !!! del* command fixed for prevent the insertion of any char as parameter.
- add timeout between 2 command.
- now r0t0l1n0 write rotolino.pid wich contain his pid.
- another fixed that I don't remember:)
15/01/2002 - 2.52pre:
- first public release of r0t0l1n0